Thursday, April 16, 2009

Day 105

Morning weigh in: 160.0-wow what a difference being able to sleep in & less stress does for my weight. I lost 2.2 lbs overnight? Now if I could just do that the next 5 days I'd be at my goal weight 39 days early! HA HA
B- Banana
L- salad with light ranch dressing & cup of fruit while shopping with my mom.
D- Olive garden with mom & Steve. I had about 1/2 order of chicken fetticini, 1.5 breadsticks & some salad

I had my final dress fitting-it looks awesome!! The woman did a great job with the length (which I was worried about b/c of my walking) and the bustle is awesome. She said it was a very tricky bustle b/c of the design on the sides but it looks fab!!! Just makes me smile thinking how great it looks.
Mom & I had our annual after-tax season massages today too. They were ok but nothing amazing. I think we'll try another place next time. :(
We also went to Hobby lobby & got lots of wedding stuff-tuling for the little bags (we are throwing wheat instead of bird seed or rice since we are from KS & my dad is a wheat farmer). Ribbons, stuff to make the pew decor (May baskets as my mom calls them) and I'm making our rehearsal dinner invites.
Tomorrow we meet with the electrician at the new house & then I'm off to my parents' house for the weekend. 2 showers & wedding stuff-I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment