Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 104

It's here!!! Tax season is over today! I went home last night about 5:30 to relax/celebrate with Steve. It was the best night! He cooked a low fat chicken with paprika recipe & then we went out to have drinks which turned into drinks & dessert but hey why not?
Morning weigh in (showed the dessert) 162.2 oh holy cow!!!
Yes I've still lost 6.6 lbs during tax season & worked almost 900 hours in 14 weeks so I guess thats ok. Now I'm super motivated though!!!
B- Banana
S- apple
L- company is buying quiznos (they don't want us to think about leaving for lunch)
S- company is buying lots & lots of rounds of drinks to celebrate end of tax season
D- my little brother & his girlfriend are coming down to the college baseball game tonight to go with Steve & I. They want to see the house & we'll go out to dinner with them before the game.

Plans for the next 4 days-which I have off!!!!
Thur- massage, dressing fitting, shopping & hanging with my mom (who's also a CPA-ok I can't say also b/c I'm not one yet but you know what I mean)
Fri- maybe a late lunch when I meet my mom at her office, meet with flower lady, look for wedding stuff
Sat- the church we are getting married at is throwing us a shower
Sun- my aunts are throwing us a shower
I plan on dragging my mom on a walk all 3 days I'm at their house-Fri thru Sun. Or at least I'll workout on her eliptical & I'm going to workout on Thursday at home on the treadmill.
150s here I come!!! My goal is 150.0 by my wedding day which is 45 days away. Think I can lose 12.2 lbs in 45 days??

2 comments:

  1. That's 2 pounds per week, you can totally do it. How exciting that tax season is over! I heard there are going to be a lot of protests today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that your stressful season is over! Now you can actually enjoy planning your wedding! Take time for you this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete