Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day 100

Morning weigh in: horrible-161.4 what???? I've worked 64 hrs in 5 days so I'm not getting any sleep which makes me gain weight worse than eating bad. My guess is that I'll approach 80 by end of day Sunday. I'm tired....4 days to go!! Thursday is going to feel like the best day in the world. Mom & I have massages scheduled, final dressing fitting, buying Steve's wedding band, looking for clothes for bridal shower/rehearsal dinner/going away and just plain relaxing.
B-Fiber One bar (150 cal)
L- company is buying Cafe Moderne (my fav restaurant in town) turkey sandwich, little bit of salad & gelato
S- chocolate I know will have to be ate......
D- smart ones ziti pasta (300 cal)

2 comments:

  1. Only 4 more days woohoo! I'm sure the time will fly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, exciting stuff coming up! Let me tell you, married life is awesome! You'll be there soon. =)

    ReplyDelete